- 1 ½ TBS RR&Co Rosy Hibiscus Tea (seasonal), or 1 sachet of your favorite Hibiscus Tea
- 8oz water
- ½ oz RR&Co Elderberry Syrup
- ½ oz Ginger liqueur, such as Domaine de Canton
- 1oz aged light Rum, such as Cruzan aged light rum
- ¼ oz fresh squeezed Lime juice
In a small saucepan add 1 ½ TBS RR&Co Rosy Hibiscus Tea, or 1 Hibiscus Tea Sachet, and 8 oz water. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let mixture sit until cool. Strain tea leaves from water. Chill tea until cold.
In a shaker add ice, 1oz light aged rum, 2 ½ oz prepared Rosy Hibiscus Tea, ½ oz RR&Co Elderberry Syrup, ½ oz Ginger liqueur, ¼ oz lime juice. Cover and shake. Fill a rocks glass with ice and strain mixture into glass. Garnish with mint sprig.
Makes one drink. This recipe can easily be increased to make for a group.
*Note: For a non-alcoholic version try substituting Ginger Simple Syrup for Ginger liqueur and eliminate rum.