- 11 carrots, shredded
- ½ unripe papaya shredded (or substitute a small apple, shredded)
- 4 TBS RR&Co Cranberry & Spice Oxymel
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 ½ TBS Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 scallions, green and white parts, chopped
- 5 dates, diced or 4TBS dried cranberries, diced
- ½ tsp sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp ground red Pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground black Pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 TBS cilantro chopped, optional
- 3 TBS toasted sesame seeds*
Shred the carrots and dice the dates. Slice the white and green parts of the scallions.
Whisk together olive oil, raw apple cider vinegar, RR&Co Cranberry & Spice Oxymel, and salt. Add in spices and whisk again.
Combine the carrots, papaya, scallions, and dates, toss with dressing. Sprinkle in sesame seeds and gently mix. Top with cilantro, if desired. Serve.
*Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Watch to avoid burning.