- 2 sweet potatoes, baked
- 2 red spring onions, chopped red and green parts separately
- ½ bag of fresh market spinach, chopped
- small handful of fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ TBS ghee, or your preferred oil or butter
- 1 ½ TBS RR&Co Wild Greens & Citrus Oxymel
- 1 ½ TBS olive oil
- ½ TBS raw apple cider vinegar
- small squirt of mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Chop baked sweet potatoes and onion bulbs. Heat ghee in skillet, and then cook onion and potatoes over medium heat for 5 minutes. Mix RR&Co Wild Greens & Citrus Oxymel, raw apple cider vinegar, mustard and olive oil in small dish until combined.
Combine spinach, onion greens and thyme in bowl. Add warm sweet potato and red onion to the bowl. Lightly mix vegetables together. Fold in vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
I like the zest of raw onion tops, if you prefer a slightly milder flavor sauté the onion greens with the sweet potatoes and onion bulbs.