Recipe from Kimberly Linham
- ¾ cup blueberries (or ½ cup blueberry juice)
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp RR&Co Elderberry Syrup
- ½ can berry soda water- we love Waterloo Summer Berry for this drink!
- 12 drops RR&Co My Dear Heart Elixir
- 1-2 tsp local honey if you prefer things on the sweeter side
Add the blueberries and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker and muddle until the blueberries are very broken down. Empty the content of the shaker into a fine sieve placed over a bowl and press the juice through. Discard the blueberry skins.
Return the blueberry and lemon juice to the shaker. Add 2 tablespoons of RR&Co Elderberry Syrup, and if using, the honey. Top the shaker with a scoop of ice and allow the shaker to sit for 5 minutes. Shake well, and strain the juice into 2 rocks glasses. Add fresh ice and fill each glass with Berry Soda Water. Finish each drink 6 drops RR&Co My Dear Heart Elixir, if using, and enjoy!
Makes 2 drinks, or one large if you’re feeling a double today!